Lower Elwha Klallam Tribal Library

The Library is open to the public and ready to serve your information needs!

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Hello! It's been a while since the last post here, so I figured I'd change that! My name is Jason Morris and I just started as the new Librarian here at the Lower Elwha Klallam Tribal Library. I recently graduated from Emporia State University with my Master of Library Science and this is my first job out of college, so I am very excited to get going and learn all about this wonderful community! My first project here at the library is to refresh and expand the collection (it hasn't been done since before covid!), so we will be seeing a wide varity of new books, DVDs, and other materials entering the collection over the next few months. Although the Library remains closed due to the Tribe's current reopening phase, the computer lab is available by appointment to those who need it. Please give me a call or send my an email if you would like to set up an appointment. Also, I will be updating this blog frequently with updates about the Library, including our reopening date when I know it, so be sure to keep and eye here for the latest updates! I look forward to meeting you when we do reopen!